If your employees live on their iPhones, never let their Apple Music subscriptions expire, and have retrofitted their abodes with HomeKit-compatible plugs, bulbs, and door locks, then you know what they require to stay on top of their games at work: Apple native devices. You can manage Apple native devices as easy as Apple pie, with the integration between Oomnitza and SimpleMDM.
Connect Oomnitza + SimpleMDM in minutes
The integration enables you to: Synchronize Apple native devices.
- Set up and customize workflows to increase data integrity.
- Make it easy to automate time-consuming activities like manual patching, configuration updates, and service installations.
- Introduce predictability for end of life and end of warranty processes.
- Surface any anomalies such as unexpected IP/subnets or devices that have not checked in to SimpleMDM for an extended period of time.
- Run corporate-wide reports that detail the distribution and status of the network-connected devices in your environment.
- Have a single hub for configuration data.
- Get intuitive dashboards and reporting.
- Take advantage of triggered events and alerts.
- Pull information from ticketing and other systems to create a 360-degree view of the status of every IT asset.
- Broaden your IT asset management view from “point-in-time” status to full lifecycle data, including information such as initial cost, depreciation, and end-of-life.
If you’d like more information please contact us.