Taking the Work Out of Networking
When you’re focusing on your customers and your core business, network management should be the last of your worries. That’s why many IT professionals let Cisco Meraki help them manage their networks. Meraki’s cloud-based architecture creates secure, scalable, and easy-to-deploy networks that can be managed from anywhere. This can be done from almost any device using web-based Meraki Dashboard and Meraki Mobile App.
But imagine being able to see, at a single glance, all the information about access points, connected devices, desktops, laptops, and mobile phones—plus all the user information associated with every Thing you’re using to power the business—all in one user interface. It would take a lot of the work out of networking, right?
Connect Oomnitza + Cisco Meraki in minutes
All you have to do is integrate Oomnitza with Meraki (it’s fast and simple), and then you can:
- Easily and securely track and manage all the Things needed for your organization’s network.
- Run corporate-wide reports to get a clear picture of the status and distribution of all your connected devices, including both networking gear and end-user equipment.
- Set up asset management workflows and automation to save time.
- Increase the integrity of information about all your connected devices.
- Gain a clear view into end-of-life, licensing, and warranty processes.
- Increase security and minimize damage by spotting any anomalous behaviors.
- Take full advantage of Meraki’s enterprise-grade cloud management solution.
- Manage indoor and outdoor access points via the cloud.
- Provide routing, switching, security, remote access, and even wireless capabilities.
- Get cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) and control thousands of mobile and desktop devices, securely, from almost anywhere.
- Gain a single source of truth, not just about your networking equipment, but also about your connected devices and users.