Apple to the Core
Computers have evolved from being beige boxes on your desk to becoming solutions you carry in your pocket, wear on your wrist, or access through the cloud. Apple did—and still does—have a lot to do with that.
Apple lovers prize the security, reliability, and ease-of–use of Apple devices. They also know what they prefer, want, and need.
That’s why it’s crucial to give employees all the Things they need to be happy and productive, including Apple devices. Your job is to know how to track and manage your entire fleet of Apple devices along with the rest of your organization’s smart Things. That’s where the easy, click-a-few-icons integration between Oomnitza and Jamf Pro comes in.
Connect Oomnitza + Jamf Pro in minutes
Using the combination, you can:
- Flag anomalous behavior such as unexpected IP/subnets, devices that have not checked in to Jamf for an extended period of time, and other anomalies that require action.
- Make it easy to automate time-consuming activities like manual patching, configuration updates, and service installations.
- Track and manage your entire infrastructure within Oomnitza, even if you’re using other turnkey system management software.
- Create and customize workflows.
- Run corporate-wide reports that detail the distribution and status of all the Things in your environment.
- Have a single hub for configuration data.