The great resignation, hybrid workforce and current economic uncertainty have created unprecedented employee turnover. Beyond the business impact, IT and security teams require a more streamlined and effective approach to remove exiting employee and contractor access to applications, cloud resources and sensitive information, as well as to warrant that respective endpoints, licenses and workspace data are appropriately reclaimed, imaged, disposed or transferred. Given the volume of turnover and the scope of technology, how can organizations ensure secure offboarding process efficacy and operational control?
Join Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst and fellow at Enterprise Strategy Group, and Ramin Ettehad, co-founder of Oomnitza, as they examine the challenges impacting enterprise offboarding efficiency, where to apply best practices and how to enable process automation to mitigate the risk of data breach and financial loss.
This expert/practitioner session examines the issues and operational considerations to modernize secure offboarding capabilities and key business processes from Separation to Recovery.
Key topics covered are:
- Overcoming operational gaps that yield security, compliance, and financial exposures
- Mapping offboarding scenarios, policies, technologies and resources, and management systems
- Automating processes “from separation to recovery”
- Enabling auditability from deprovisioning and technology reclamation to legal hold, imaging and repurposing
- Reducing losses due to unclaimed technology assets and inaccurate reuse, refresh, renewal and depreciation data