Stop Password Pain in Its Tracks
Enterprise information is your most precious commodity, and it needs to be accessed not only by employees, but also by partners and customers. And today, they’re all using a variety of devices.
Keeping your enterprise information secure can become painful if people are trying to remember a ton of passwords every time they access a service, software, or device. Passwords also can become worrisome for you. Users sometimes forget them, write them down and put them in a drawer, store them on computers, or (worse yet) put them on sticky notes on monitors for all the world to see.
So, it’s probably better for you to manage passwords, versus leaving it up to your users who are busy doing other tasks. To do that you need a robust single sign-on (SSO) solution like OneLogin’s Unified Access Management platform, and a single source of truth for all your devices and software—Oomnitza. OneLogin and Oomnitza work together to help stop password pain and safeguard corporate information.
Connect Oomnitza + OneLogin in minutes
OneLogin uses Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) to sign users into Oomnitza, so you can:
- Eliminate user-managed passwords.
- Synchronize all your user records from OneLogin to Oomnitza for device assignment and tracking.
- Aggregate reporting of all users and devices.
- Identify and reclaim devices when employees are off-boarded from your organization to protect precious intellectual property.
- Simplify on-boarding and off-boarding of employees