Put the Sass on SaaS
Gone are the days when your only job was to manage PCs running on-premise software. Don’t get us wrong: you still have to do that, but now you have to deal with on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments. And, you have to connect your users with the apps they need using a frictionless experience across all of these environments, including SaaS apps.
Adding to the challenge, there are security concerns and the need to protect user accounts with conditional access and ongoing threat detection and response. You want to take control and reduce costs using automation, self-service, and policy enforcement, but you’re not sure how. Not to worry: it’s easier than ever with the integration between Microsoft Azure AD and Oomnitza.
Connect Oomnitza + Microsoft Azure AD in minutes
With the combination of Oomnitza and Microsoft Azure AD, you can:
- Let employees gain access to everything they need to do their best work, without the worries of having them remember multiple passwords (and the hassle that creates for you).
- Enhance security, simplify access, and set smart policies using a single platform.
- Define on-boarding and off-boarding processes in Oomnitza.
- Efficiently reclaim assets (and secure the information they contain) when users leave the company.
- Proactively provision new hires and ensure they never miss a beat.
- Automatically create and track existing or new users in Oomnitza.
- Discover which devices every user has, and get an “at-a-glance” status of every Thing in your company’s tech landscape.