Get Your G Suite Groove On
Was your job less complex when one person was assigned to one desktop with a few applications on it? Maybe so. But now, employees in companies from small businesses to the Fortune 500 use cloud-based applications such as Google’s popular G Suite.
The move to the cloud makes it tougher on you to keep track of who’s using which devices and apps. It also opens other issues such as how much storage users need. And security? That can be a whole other issue if you’re not sure where all the Things and apps running your business are, and who is using them.
That’s why it’s time to integrate Oomnitza with the Google Apps Directory.
Connect Oomnitza + G Suite in minutes
It isn’t difficult (we’re not fooling you, it’s really fast and simple). The one-two punch of Oomnitza and G Suite helps you to:
- Synchronize all your users from the Google Cloud.
- Use this information to assign devices.
- Automate processes around changes in device or user status.
- Run reports to understand who’s using certain devices.
- Maintain strict security by adding and removing users, setting up groups, and adding options such as 2-step verification, all from one centralized console.