Your Cookbook for Asset Management
Sometimes all your corporate assets can seem like a stew boiling on the stove, and you’re not quite sure which ingredients went into it. If the Things needed to run your business are complicated, you may spend a lot of time configuring server nodes, figuring out which policies are applied to which servers, digging out file distributions, and so on. In the worse case, picture Gordon Ramsay having a temper tantrum.
Connect Oomnitza + Chef in minutes
Tame the tantrum by integrating Oomnitza with Chef. It’s simple and fast, and once you do, you can:
- Make it easy to automate time-consuming activities like manual patching, configuration updates, and service installations.
- Track and manage your entire infrastructure within Oomnitza, even if you’re using other turnkey system management software.
- Create and customize workflows.
- Run corporate-wide reports that detail the distribution and status of all the Things in your environment.
- Have a single hub for configuration data.