Full Time, Denver or San Diego
LEADER FOR NEW SALES OFFICE
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, smart city infrastructure, self-driving cars, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We are growing like crazy despite not doing any marketing and have exciting new products that we are building. We are now ready for an SDR Manager to drive our next phase of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on hitting Sales Accepted Lead targets
- Grow the team by sourcing, rigorously interviewing, hiring and training new team members
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of a world-class team, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Oomnitza
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- 2-5 years of experience managing a team targeting enterprise customers with high ACVs
- Still excited to get on the phone or bang out emails to show the team how it’s done
- Proven experience and passion for coaching, motivating, and growing the people who work for you
- Self-starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them.
What We Can Offer You
- Career Growth: Opportunity to take on a leadership role at a fast-growing SaaS company with an impressive roster of clients
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to build out the SDR team for a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, our executive team and our investors. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play nice team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Riverside Acceleration Capital.