Professional Services Manager
EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER NEEDED TO MANAGE ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATIONS & CUSTOM WORK
Oomnitza helps the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize their IT devices, the ‘machines’ that power an organization. The revolution of the Internet of Things plus the fast-paced growth and rapid hiring of leading companies have made it hard for IT teams to keep up at scale.
Oomnitza’s Professional Services Manager is responsible for a portfolio of enterprise implementations and custom-work projects. As a Professional Services Manager, you are passionate about helping Oomnitza’s enterprise customers design and construct a world-class asset management program. You’re detail oriented and comfortable keeping a project within scope and on time while balancing the right flexibility to ensure full customer value is achieved.
- Become an expert at and continue to help refine Oomnitza’s implementation methodology.
- Interview, understand and navigate each customer to ensure we’re designing a world-class asset management program that meets the customer’s business requirements.
- Create the implementation and solution design documentation that will serve as the blueprint for each project.
- Develop project plans that include a clear outline of roles and responsibilities, major milestones and success metrics.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure accurate scoping, estimation and delivery of custom solutions.
- Work with management to scope and write additional Statements of Work as needed with expanding project scope.
- At times, serve as a subject matter expert for the Sales team, helping prospects to scope non-standard implementations.
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs.
- 3+ years in technical project/program management with enterprise customers.
- ServiceNow or other ITSM solution experience a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to understand complex IT user workflows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- San Francisco Area preferred though not required.
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. - - Working directly with the founders to create drive initiatives and create a structure that scales.
- Market-competitive salary + plus equity.
- Free snacks. Fancy Coffee.
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks.
- Generous PTO policy.
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business who is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.