Enterprise customer on-boarding expert
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the physical assets in their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, smart city infrastructure, self-driving cars, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the “Internet of Things” revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
Oomnitza provides a software platform that automates and optimizes the management of all the ‘machines’ that power an organization. We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, staying on top of software license usage and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We added a record number of new accounts in Q3 2019 and need a talented and motivated Implementation Consultant to own on-boarding for a segment of our new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own new customer implementations:
- Work directly with our new business sales team to understand customer goals and stand-up a system that meets those customer goals.
- Configure scalable solutions using the Oomnitza platform designed to solve customer business needs.
- Develop a project plan and work closely with our customers to get the Oomnitza system up and running as quickly as possible.
- Enable a seamless hand-off to Customer Success team after each implementation.
- Work directly with engineering team to solve customer challenges.
- Bring customer feedback back to Product and Engineering teams as input to feature prioritization.
- Look for opportunities to upsell our customers (either by liaising with new teams or finding new asset classes to manage).
- Must have previous customer-facing experience. This is a customer-facing role and the successful candidate must have a previous track record managing customers.
- Technical Aptitude: Part of Oomnitza’s value is tying together disparate systems (for example system management tools, MDMs, service desks, user directories and single sign-on systems). This role requires technical chops to connect these disparate systems to our platform.
- Strong interest in understanding all capabilities of Oomnitza’s platform and interest to find creative ways to solve customers’ business needs.
- Expertise or working knowledge in Python or SQL preferred.
- Willingness to be judged on the success of customer implementations.
- Up to 10% travel to clients on-site (our implementations are mostly done remotely).
- Organization is key to managing multiple simultaneous customer deployments and record the system specifications and all customer stakeholders.
What We Can Offer You
- Career Growth: Top performers will have a speedy opportunity to be promoted and expand their scope
- We believe in cultivating a culture that rewards hard work and success
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, investors and account executives. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play hard kind of team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.