Head of Talent
People lead for fast-growing SaaS platform
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the connected machines that power their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, smart city infrastructure, self-driving cars, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, utilizing software, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
Oomnitza is growing and we’re hiring for a Head of Talent to help us hire the best and brightest across the organization with a focus on our revenue organization (sales, customer success and marketing). This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead our talent function from the ground up and work closely with our founders, executive team and investors. The Head of Talent will play a key role in ensuring our team is positioned to keep up with our rapid growth trajectory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves hiring objectives by running an end-to-end recruiting process including sourcing, scheduling, and closing
- Works closely with the leadership team to build a recruiting process that creates an excellent candidate experience
- Manages agency partnerships for specialized and/or executive hires
Set-up and run our Intern program
Manages post-hire experience including relocations, onboarding logistics etc.
- Owns and builds Oomnitza’s employer brand to attract best in class talent
Rolls out and implements a recruiting tech stack to support rapid growth (e.g. ATS, job posting presences, etc.)
- Drives our diversity efforts and ensures the interview feedback process is consistent and free from bias
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Located in San Francisco area
- Proven track record of sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to project manage
- BA Degree
What We Can Offer You
- This role is the linchpin to our broader growth, so this role has an opportunity to have an outsize influence on the company
- Career Growth: Opportunity to grow into our HR leader
- SaaS company with an impressive roster of clients
- As much responsibility and personal growth as you can handle
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to lead the talent function for a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, our executive team and our investors. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play nice team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Riverside Acceleration Capital.