Head of Marketing
Exciting Leadership Position at Revolutionary Thing Management Company
Oomnitza helps some of the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize the connected machines that power their businesses. Whether traditional IT equipment (computers, mobile phones, monitors, servers, etc.) or non-traditional corporate assets (aerial mapping systems, smart city infrastructure, self-driving cars, etc.) we manage them all. The explosion in devices caused by the Internet of Things revolution has created an enormous opportunity and we are scaling rapidly.
We help our customers streamline processes around buying machines, utilizing software, receiving machines, deploying assets to customers or other end-users, maintaining the security of corporate information, tracking inventory, servicing equipment, and providing a holistic view to assets in the organization.
We are growing like crazy despite not doing any marketing and have exciting new products that we are launching soon. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to drive our next phase of growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the executive team and other key stakeholders to unify corporate messaging and get everyone ‘singing off the same song-sheet’
- Launch new products and own all aspects of the launch including messaging, supporting materials, launch plans, PR agency management, etc.
- Develop the marketing strategy for existing products
- Support Oomnitza’s field sales and SDR organizations with world-class collateral
- Support Oomnitza’s growing partner ranks with materials that enable them to sell on our behalf
- Optimize our web-site to ensure it reflects our positioning and is optimized for SEO and lead generation
- Manage our PR team
- Build out our social media presence
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and partner ecosystem
- Top-tier marketing experience; Strong preference for past product marketing roles
- Ability to prioritize - there’s no shortage of potential marketing initiatives; this role requires ruthless prioritization and execution
- Intellectual curiosity to seek new opportunities, develop new skills and seek out mentors
- Comfort managing internal teams and contract resources
- Ability to operate on a bootstrapped budget
- Data driven and results oriented
- Located in San Francisco Area
What We Can Offer You
- Career Growth: Opportunity to take on a leadership role at a fast-growing
- As much responsibility and personal growth as you can handle
- SaaS company with an impressive roster of clients
- Market-competitive salary plus equity
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks
This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to lead marketing for a fast-growing business with a proven market-leading solution. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, our executive team and our investors. We are a no-nonsense, work hard, play nice team with all the typical Silicon Valley amenities and a downtown SF location. Oomnitza is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.