Customer Success Manager
Experienced CSM Needed to Manage A-list Accounts
Oomnitza helps the world’s leading companies manage, track and optimize their IT devices, the ‘machines’ that power an organization. The revolution of the Internet of Things plus the fast-paced growth and rapid hiring of leading companies have made it hard for IT teams to keep up at scale. As a Customer Success Manager, you are passionate about helping IT teams leverage the Oomnitza platform to implement processes, reporting, and automation to keep up with increasing business complexity.
We have added a record number of new accounts in the last few months and need a talented and motivated Customer Success Manager to manage a dedicated book of customers. As the Customer Success Manager you’re passionate about helping IT teams and comfortable wearing many hats.
You’ll oversee the customer lifecycle from beginning to end. First, working with a dedicated Oomnitza Implementation Manager, you’ll ensure implementation is on track and on time. Then post-graduation you’ll manage the customer relationship, driving and guiding your customers through strategic initiatives and ensuring adoption. Finally, you’ll be responsible for the renewal and growth of your book of business.
- Own a book of accounts from implementation through renewal.
- Oversee the strategy of implementation, serving as a point of escalation to ensure implementations are on track and on time.
- Manage a renewal and growth forecast, maintaining an up to date risk assessment.
- Create action plans and oversee the strategy to convert at-risk customers to champions.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the Oomnitza product team. Scheduling customer feedback sessions, finding beta participants and aligning the product direction with the customer.
- Serve as a point of escalation for the Support team, stepping in to resolve any major issues.
- Leverage new features and best practices to ensure customers are leveraging the Oomnitza platform to deliver business value.
- Perform Executive Business Reviews for all strategic accounts. With a focus on developing trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executive buyers in each account.
- Execute renewal and growth agreements with your customer base.
- Minimum 3 years in a client success role, with dedicated account management experience for SaaS company(ies.)
- Business savvy with an ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements.
- Attention to detail and ability to understand complex IT user workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Located in San Francisco Area
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to create drive initiatives and create a structure that scales.
- Market-competitive salary + plus equity + compelling earnings potential on renewal and growth commission.
- Free snacks. Fancy Coffee.
- Ergonomic workspaces and stand-up desks.
- Generous PTO policy.
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business who is venture-backed by Bowery Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and Bessemer Venture Partners.